Duffy theatre 20/2/19

On Wednesday we had Duffy Theatre come into our school and perform an amazing play for us. It was about Duffy and his cousin who got lost in a game. The kids really enjoyed all the characters especially the funny Destructor and Puzzler. Here are some pictures and kids writing from the day.












Yesterday I saw Duffy and Puzzler and the Destructor. It was fun. I hear Duffy's aunty splat on the wall. It was at the hall and I saw Duffy and his aunty too. They were performing a play. I felt happy because it was funny.
By Jose

Yesterday I saw Duffy theatre in the hall. I felt happy because it was funny. I saw Duffy dab on the magic bricks. I heard the aunty say "Splat!" on the screen. The move was cool. All of th juniors went to the show and the seniors came after too. I heard Duffy say "I want to change my skin".
By Jordan

I saw a Puzzler with a green costume. The Puzzler switched the bricks and Duffy came back. She changed the bricks into the wrong order and Duffy was shocked. Duffy said "Oh". Duffy later put it in order and her forgot the word.
By Tiare

Yesterday I saw Duffy theatre because they were performing. They were funny and everyone was laughing and me too. It was at the hall. It was good because I liked it. I heard Duffy theatre say " I want to change my skin".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some writing to share...

Te wiki o Te Reo Maori 2019

Author Study