Writing...As a super learner I can...

This week Room 19 have been looking at all the characteristics that we need to be a super learner. Some ideas that were shared were not giving up, trying our best, listening to the speaker, helping others, sharing ideas. The students had a go at including a bit more description in their sentences by using "because" to explain their reasons. Look at them all thinking super hard!





Here are some sentences that the kids came up with today:
As a super learner I can read because I can get clever. Conrad
As a super learner I can be listening and being focused and if you focus you do your work properly and help the new students. Maddy
I am a super learner because I can try my best. Juni
I can be super learner by helping others and taking care of them and I can do my writing and do the right thing too because instead of being a bad boy I can be a nice boy. Jose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some writing to share...

Te wiki o Te Reo Maori 2019

Author Study